Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

Thanks

Now I want to watch Full metal alchemist!

MOOLT-The Facebook Effect MOOLT-The Facebook Effect

The animation was quite choppy in alot of places.

Choppy, the "Story" was boring and frankly I don't think making an animation with humor in mind should be so silent in the background. or maybe be funny.

VG Cats Animated 2 VG Cats Animated 2

Alot is wrong with this,

the animation was ok but could've been better the voice acting was pretty bad and didn't make me interested with the character I had more fun reading the comic then watching this, when a thomp falls they dont fall at a nice slow pace they are off screen in a second.

The voice acting, again was bad, thomps are rugged beings of stone. not "Hey Dave did you see that guy at starbucks yesterday.." Mario-cat sound like he was bored and couldn't understand him well. The biggest issue was the lip sync it was off in a lot of places and never really matched.

More on sound, there is a HUGE lack of background music, the mario bros castle theme should've been heard right off the bat, not dead silence for a few seconds then talking. Music is very important and should be used to the fullest in a movie, if you listen to it and hear nothing for more then a second add some music!

Your sound effects were off as well, when the hem-thomp hits the terrible squish soundeffect shoul've played before the other thomp sound played. a few split seconds yes, but attention to detail makes a good video. The scream didn't match at all, if your "voice actor" made that scream they need to not do it anymore, if not find a voice actor that know what there doing for your video. if you really want the current guy make him do more then 1 take of lines, have at least 5 different styles that way you can pick and choose.

I hope you will take these into consideration when you make a new video.

MikeandTreyVideo responds:

You've called attention to a lot of stuff i've overlooked. Thanks! The music was definitely missing, don't know how i screwed that up :P.

I do, however, collect more than one sample of lines from everyone who does this and i choose the ones i like best. If i don't like them, i splice the best parts of the lines and mush em together to make a good line.

Zombie Love Zombie Love

Good till 1:15

The song is really good however when you hit 1:15 it really falls down it losses everything the first minute switching a full genre after a minute of the song is a bad idea, I understand you were wasted when making this but I'd like you to remake this but using the first minute part as the full song.