Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

Thanks

Now I want to watch Full metal alchemist!

MOOLT-The Facebook Effect MOOLT-The Facebook Effect

The animation was quite choppy in alot of places.

Choppy, the "Story" was boring and frankly I don't think making an animation with humor in mind should be so silent in the background. or maybe be funny.

VG Cats Animated 2 VG Cats Animated 2

Alot is wrong with this,

the animation was ok but could've been better the voice acting was pretty bad and didn't make me interested with the character I had more fun reading the comic then watching this, when a thomp falls they dont fall at a nice slow pace they are off screen in a second.

The voice acting, again was bad, thomps are rugged beings of stone. not "Hey Dave did you see that guy at starbucks yesterday.." Mario-cat sound like he was bored and couldn't understand him well. The biggest issue was the lip sync it was off in a lot of places and never really matched.

More on sound, there is a HUGE lack of background music, the mario bros castle theme should've been heard right off the bat, not dead silence for a few seconds then talking. Music is very important and should be used to the fullest in a movie, if you listen to it and hear nothing for more then a second add some music!

Your sound effects were off as well, when the hem-thomp hits the terrible squish soundeffect shoul've played before the other thomp sound played. a few split seconds yes, but attention to detail makes a good video. The scream didn't match at all, if your "voice actor" made that scream they need to not do it anymore, if not find a voice actor that know what there doing for your video. if you really want the current guy make him do more then 1 take of lines, have at least 5 different styles that way you can pick and choose.

I hope you will take these into consideration when you make a new video.

MikeandTreyVideo responds:

You've called attention to a lot of stuff i've overlooked. Thanks! The music was definitely missing, don't know how i screwed that up :P.

I do, however, collect more than one sample of lines from everyone who does this and i choose the ones i like best. If i don't like them, i splice the best parts of the lines and mush em together to make a good line.

Naruto Random Flashness 4 Naruto Random Flashness 4

Epic as always

I took a break from watching these, and comming back I realized I still love these, I understand you are busy and yo have alot of things that you might be doing and you may have even started on the next one and just taking a break. but Its been so long. Can we see a new one? before another year passes by?

Twatlight 2 Twatlight 2

omg

Zim, er I mean Voldemort!

Super Smash Super Smash

I love this

This is great! I did have a little trouble figuring out what was going on but I figured it out. This is something that I will watch alot! and great music as well.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

You know

Personally, I love video games, why? becuse my life is shit right now, games provide me an alternative then listening to my family argue while i try to be the peace maker, your generation didnt deal with the world that this generation did, and I find it really half ass of all people over the age of 30 sayin they lived and know the ways of our generation, I don't hate this, its not bad. It was kind of pointless for a video.

Yes Warcraft is a shity waste of time, anyone who plays that really don't have life's. But people with brains don't play the games that are terrible and pointless. All games are as you said entertainment. however the fact that you let them control your life is not our problem. as for you dealing with the crap you made yourself go through why not do something more productive then make a flash movie that probably took you longer then making your monologue.
You may think I hate this, in fact I don't i dislike it, but not for silly reasons like, "I love video games your just stupid." No I dont like it because you place everyone in a minority, not all gamers are fat slobs. Not all gamers sit at home and do nothing all day. Not all gamers put there games over there family.

The speach was fine, but all in all, this was a really pointless video I do think if you want to display the "Wrongs" of gaming go to your news group or something not sit at home all day and make a flash animation, that's no better then playing games all day.

Good day, you probably wont read this but I don't care. Im one of the few people here with a brain so I'm sorry this gets placed on a site thats full of 8-15 year olds.

Mambolawyer Mambolawyer

If something smells

Its ussally the butz. I love this flash so much

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Another Killer one

Another killer flash, I love your style of brain fucks and great randomness, 10/10 5/5

Things Can Only Get Gayer Things Can Only Get Gayer

Epic

Very nice I loved this. a little short though a follow up would be great with snake being the singer :D